“The Cheese Ride”
Join PAPERtrail and Valley Milkhouse For An Epic Day!
“The Cheese Ride” | PAPERtrail to Valley Milkhouse | June 4th
Ride with PAPERtrail to Valley Milkhouse artisanal creamery in the heart of Pennsylvania’s Oley Valley for a guided cheese tasting, creamery tour and farmhouse porch lunch.
- Cheese Tasting & Creamery Tour with Cheesemaker Stefanie Angstadt
- Oley Valley Sourced Lunch by Chef Mario Juarez
PAPERtrail will SAG & guide riders along “The Cheese Ride” a mostly flat 55 miles from PAPERtrail Bike Cafe in Philadelphia’s Wissahickon Valley Park to Valley Milkhouse in Oley, PA. The day is all-inclusive: yoga, coffee & pastries, lunch, cheese tasting & creamery tour, route, ride nutrition, pro mechanic, expert guides and van transfer back to PAPERtrail Bike Cafe.
Bike: Bring your own bike, helmet, or email us to book a rental (+$75)
Terrain: 55 miles along Schuylkill River (paved and packed gravel), followed by a road sector leading to Valley Milkhouse
- 8am – PAPERtrail – Coffee, Yoga, Pastries
- 9am – PAPERtrail – Rollout
- 11am – Perkiomen – Snack Stop
- 2pm – Valley Milkhouse – Cheese Tasting & Creamery Tour
- 3pm – Valley Milkhouse – Lunch
- 4pm – Valley Milkhouse – Van Transfer to PAPERtrail
Ridge Supply Socks
PAPERtrail Cap or T-Shirt
& Valley Milkhouse Cheese Artisan Cheese Trio which includes half-pound wedges of Witchgrass (soft ripened cheese with ash), Lady’s Slipper (flagship cider-washed tomme) and Blue Bell (rustic Stilton style blue).
$325 Per Guest
Email email@example.com for additional information on Rodeo Labs rentals